UlTiMaTe-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UlTiMaTe-Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Return to Philly is nostalgic for Hawks' core
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:48 am by anylove

» Whatever CAN they already have in accordance? 'Cradle-snatcher' Caroline Flack, thirty two, adores comfortable meals with the help of A particular Direction's Harry Patterns, 18
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:01 pm by lujinyu

» Paterno says disappointed with firing, thanks fans
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:00 am by sumtwo

» Higher prices, better ads lift Kraft sales
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:55 am by Magdalene

» Lions taunt Tebow, sack him seven times to beat Broncos 45-10
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:36 pm by Swinderman

» Reader Q&A: Dan Pompei's Bears mailbag
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:30 am by anylove

» :) im hERE
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:32 pm by MoMo

» So......:)
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:19 pm by Vasatron1

» New IRC Channels
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:27 am by MoMo

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
:) im hERE
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:27 pm by p0wershot
well i been a member since like the first day of these forums but never active here so wats upp everyone

hmmm where is {oS} main page ??

Comments: 2
So......:)
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:05 pm by SbhKing
So how is every one?

Comments: 3
uNFouNDeD was here....
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:01 am by Mr.Zuko
hello lady's
I am uNFouNDeD from {Os} Clan
new forum looks cool;)
greetz
-uNF-

Comments: 19
Hey :D WHATS UP?
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:35 pm by Majid123
HI Very Happy sup everybody im Majid o.O

Comments: 23
quit77 is back
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:58 am by quit77
Hey all yep talked to moeze on irc and found out he has a server Smile well ya im sure some of you will remember me but for the rest nice to meet you, and im sure ill see u ingame soon

Comments: 10
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:37 am by PrOxY
First of all i wanna gongrats with such amaizing forum cheers and wanna tnx all who made and support it GJ 2.Iam PrOx like knows PrOxY aka Denis = In Da Jacuzzi Cool Arrow who knows Exclamation Question ( drunken king bounce Arrow queen cherry ) After drunken king ...... never feel better Cool ..... cherry that a little part about Me Embarassed bom drunken king and all …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 15
knak is in the house
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:17 pm by knak
hey people you all prob no me

im knak aka paul

16 years old

love to

drink beer
doing nothing
playing ren
cod4
ra3

en im proud to be dutch

Comments: 17
XWIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:32 am by Xwis
hi im Xwis I come from holland and i play renegade as you knoW:D i also play soccer and i love good food:)
<3

Comments: 13
Hello To ALL
Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:49 am by osborne19
Nice forums you guys have here! I just stopped by to check everything out and say hello Wink For those who don't know me my in game nicks are BLoW-Ozzy plus a whole lot more. Well cya guys around and keep up the good work guys Wink

Comments: 13

Go down 
+3
MoMo
Mr.Zuko
PrOxY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PrOxY

Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:37 am

First of all i wanna gongrats with such amaizing forum cheers and wanna tnx all who made and support it GJ 2.Iam PrOx like knows PrOxY aka Denis = In Da Jacuzzi Cool Arrow who knows Exclamation Question ( drunken king bounce Arrow queen cherry ) After drunken king ...... never feel better Cool ..... cherry that a little part about Me Embarassed bom drunken king and all that means Sleep ... (BiG Dream/s) In the Real Life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Zuko
Mr.Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:46 am

bro Smile
Back to top Go down
MoMo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:25 am

Secrect language, sup bro
Back to top Go down
Ruben
Admin
Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:41 pm

wow you can you get that many smiles in onw posts :p

wazzzup proxy!
Back to top Go down
http://onlyskillzz.friendhood.net/forum.htm
knak
knak

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:17 pm

hey proxy nice to see you man
Back to top Go down
jakerz

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:01 am

Hey proxy!! Nicest guy in renegade tbh
Back to top Go down
knak
knak

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:03 am

treu TBH
Back to top Go down
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:09 am

proxy used more smiley than i will ever use in 10 threads lmfao:P
Back to top Go down
knak
knak

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:45 am

haahaha thats treu i never use smiles only when im talking to proxy

Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing Razz Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink I love you lol! study elephant queen king jocolor geek farao rendeer santa cherry albino
Back to top Go down
Ruben
Admin
Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:47 am

knak you dont have to post smiles, i begin to smile when i c your signature Very Happy
Back to top Go down
knak
knak

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:12 am

hahaha i know Razz
Back to top Go down
PrOxY

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:31 am

^^ok guys i use a lot of smiles coz i want introduce my self by smiles support but like i see anyone even dont knew what i try to explayin Im prox as known proxy aka denis = in da jacuzzi << that all mins what happend when prox,proxy,denis get into jacuzzi who knows!?from here i start introduce my self what Im doing when im in da deep jacuzzi Me >( drunken king bounce(hf)> queen cherry>"hot chick" after Have Fu drunken king<me ...whisper to him self ... never feel better ... cool...cherry(hot chick) that a little part about me oops boom drunken king> and all that means> zzzz deep sleep where was (big dream) when drunken king<(me) was sleeping but that happen in the real life (Big Dream/s) in the real life end of story so now i think you will understand me if still not so Enjoying with a lot of smiles on the 1 post lol! Have Fu(hf).......{all that smiles were using) by in Dirty way like this one elephant its seems .... elephant elephant ???>>>(For Adults Only) <<< Have Fu elephant
Back to top Go down
jakerz

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:06 pm

I Love this guy! ^.^
Back to top Go down
knak
knak

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:07 pm

same i understand more of the smiles ^^
Back to top Go down
Ruben
Admin
Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:26 am

pr0xy is my hero! <3
Back to top Go down
knak
knak

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:32 am

really proxy needs to be our mascot ore something XD:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome!   Hey To Bros,Friends,Buddys,Mates and everyone who up here welcome! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UlTiMaTe-Gaming :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: